Due to these trying times we kindly ask you to adhere to all staff member instruction and signage on the property.
Overview of Guidelines for Hospitality:
- Contact tracing details required for one member of each party
- Social distancing of 1 metre – very specifically the 1 metre is measured ‘back to back’ of chairs, not between tables.
- Maximum of 6 adults (over 13 years of age) and 9 children at a table (therefore max 15 at table – six adults and nine children)
- Table Service only
- Lounge bar will be used for payment of bills only (through a one-way system –> Through Beer Garden Door and out the front of the pub.
- No maximum time limit
- Closing time of 11.00pm with all out by 11.30pm
- No live or loud music
- No requirement to have a meal
- Capacity to be determined by the capability to provide social distancing
- Wearing of masks when entering, leaving or using the toilets
- Employees to wear masks at all times
- It is recommended to have segmented food and beverage areas to allow for smokers and non-smokers.
- Outdoor is defined in exactly the same way as for smoking areas – if there is a roof a full 50% of the perimeter must be totally open.