- We currently only accept reservation for groups of 6 – 14 guests
- Groups under 6 are welcome to walk-in at their chosen time to be seated, we always keep a number of tables available for walk-ins.
- Groups of 14+ or groups that need special attention (special menus/events etc) should email firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information.
- If you need to amend or cancel your booking you can do so at any stage up to 24 hours before your reservation. Cancellations made after this time period are subject to the €10 per guest penalty fee. You can make a cancellation by clicking on the relevant tab in your confirmation email.
- If you need to amend your number of guests (if there is space available) up to 24 hours before your reservation. Changes made after this time period are subject to the €10 per guest penalty fee. You can make a changes by clicking on the relevant tab in your confirmation email.
- We may not be able to accomodate last minute guests to your table. Please inform us of any changes to your table numbers by emailing email@example.com
- We will only seat tables in full, please ensure all of your guests have arrived prior to checking in.
- We offer a grace period of 15 minutes. If you arrive after the 15-minute grace period, even with a phone call, you may be placed on the waitlist, simply to be fair to all guests.
- Should you wish to have a drink prior to being seated, please arrive earlier or change your reservation to a later time. You may continue your experience in the old bar or the beer garden (weather permitting) for drinks after your meal.
- Tables are guaranteed for a set amount of time which will be indicated on your booking confirmation email, if you’d like to request additional time you can do so prior to your booking by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note due to other reservations or events this may not always be possible.
- Due to the large number of requests, unfortunately we cannot guarantee specific tables or areas when taking reservations, but we will do our best to accommodate your requests. Your understanding is appreciated.
- Full and Final Payment for all tables is due at the conclusion of the sitting.
- We kindly request No Split Bills – one booking, one bill.
- No Outside Food & Drink are allowed in our premises
- An exception of a cake for birthday parties may be granted at our discretion
- Guest Conduct – We maintain the right to evict objectionable persons from the premises. We reserve the right to refuse service for any reason to an individual or party. Repeated violations or last minute cancellations may result in denial of future reservation requests.
Feedback is kindly received by emailing email@example.com